Saturday, November 14, 2009

October: Halloween



Lady Gaga returns! Despite my original plan of being Lady Gaga: The Vampire, I had to settle for regular leather-clad Gaga due to time constraints.

I spent hours running around the mall looking for suitable accessories, and afterward Erin came over to get ready for our friends' Night of Fright party. Seeing my poor, antisocial game-addicted younger brother, sit crumpled in front of his computer screen without any plans for Halloween struck a chord of sympathy in me. I invited him to come along as well. He put together a zombie apocalypse survivor getup in a remarkably short amount of time, at the expense of a pair of perfectly good jeans.


When we arrived at Jared’s, he greeted us at the door dressed as Adam Lambert. Everyone’s costumes were spectacular. The lovely Chelsea was also Lady Gaga, so we took the opportunity to take several extremely fun and narcissistic glamour shots. The Best Costume Award, though, definitely had to go to Mark, Tyler, and Allen, who arrived extremely late in full Ghostbusters gear. (Presumably because they were ridding the perimeter of the paranormal as the guests inside dined on massive quantities of food and monster cupcakes.)

Speaking of which, a few of us left early to catch Paranormal Activity at the Alamo Drafthouse. I’m not going to pretend that I didn’t close my eyes for half the movie… Because I definitely didn’t. Hmph.


He survived the zombie apocalypse.


girls girls girls


GIANT!FREAKING!CUPCAKES!


Favorite Ghostbuster nerds. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment