Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Zara! ++

Today I went to Zara for the first time ever. If you don't know what Zara is, go check it out. (www.zara.com) Such a fabulous store. The clothes are stylish and some are amazingly cheap! I ended up buying two oversized t-shirts. My brother saw a lot of stuff he liked, so it's great for guys as well.

Bonus: A beautiful Asian stranger was shopping at Zara with his (also attractive) blonde friend. Oh, Austin, you aren't as devoid of gorgeous men as I thought.

($30 each. A little pricey, but completely worth it.)

Then I went to the MAC store and bought a Mineralize Skinfinish. My other powder finally ran out so I decided to try this out. We'll see how it works out.

(MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural)

Finally, we went to this wonderful little cafe and ordered spring rolls and Mexican coke. I'm kicking myself for not taking pictures of the food. Here's this though..

(Sibling + Mexican Coke)

Some other random purchases from last week:

(Very useful Chinese & Japanese dictionaries. ;D )


(Adidas Superstars! Finally. Ummmm, and some socks.)



No comments:

Post a Comment