Monday, August 31, 2009

August: New Car & Back to School

Since the government issued the Cash for Clunkers program, my parents decided it was time to trade in our old Ford Expedition for a new car. I'm going to miss that car... We had it for almost 10 years. The last song it played was "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" by Iz. I nearly cried... [Actually, I did cry whenever we sold cars when I was younger.] I'm such a baby.


:*(

Anyway, the end result is that we have a new Mazda 3 hatchback! It "belongs" to me, and it is bright RED RED RED. Firey fire truck engine red. Chile peppers roasting in the sun red. Yes, I think you get the idea. It has a black interior and is quite sporty looking but also gas efficient. I am so excited about it! I'm driving a lot more now. :D


Danger danger danger lol.

AND THE KEY IS LIKE A SWITCHBLADE. For some reason that is highly amusing. I'll use it to ward of attackers. You guys probably think I'm crazy, but you'll have one in your hand someday and THEN YOU'LL SEE.

August 24th was the first day of school. Senior year! It's been tough so far but also fun. I have high hopes. We'll see. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment